Monday, April 1, 2013

Hey!

Last week there we had some baptisms! Elder F. and had one, Melany,  the little sister of Janni. It was cool. We were a little disappointed because we planned on having three baptisms, but one is still having problems with the law of chastity and the the other's family members are all Jehovas' Witnesses and we think they and her "friends" did something so we couldn't contact her and she wouldn't get baptized. Anyways, were gonna keep working with them and try to find some new people too.

Spanish is coming along. It's a good thing I learned how to roll my R's before my mission because you can't really become fluent without being able to do it, haha.

Next week there are transfers. It's probable that Elder H., A. and I will leave BV. I'd love to stay, but I have been here four and a half months and will probably be transferred.

On April 27th, President Bednar of the quorum of the twelve apostles is coming to our mission. Should be sick! This will be the second apostle I've seen in my time in the mission. I don't know if he speaks Spanish or if he has a translator or how its gonna work, but it should be awesome!

Que pena que no haya más tiempo pero ya está cerrando la tienda. Nos vemos.








No comments:

Post a Comment