Friday, July 27, 2012


Hey everyone,

So hopefully our Visa situation will be fixed soon cause Elder H. and I are anxious to get to the Bogota MTC. We are still practicing fĂștbol everyday but we’re still going to get smoked by the latinos.

I just wrote a letter like 2 days ago and sent it today so I can’t remember if I'm repeating anything I might have already said. If there's any questions you guys have or whatever just ask me cause I don't really know what you guys want to hear about in the emails.

I just got the box with all the seeds and trail mix. It is greatly appreciated and I do appreciate all the dearelders. Spanish is going along alright. I still will never understand the need for a subjunctive tense or both and imperfect and preterit tense. But, it's all good though sometimes I get stressed out that I can't speak fluently and I feel like I'm not learning quickly enough but just have to remember we’re all still at the MTC and it’s okay.

We got to go to the temple today. It was pretty sick.

I'm trying to get used to the fact that I am always busy and there's always something I need to be doing and there's not a whole lot of down time. I think part of the reason people put on so much weight here is cause all the studying and language and stuff leaves you worn out and starving so you eat a lot even though your body isn't tired, just your mind and it's not like you have a whole lot of time to burn off calories. I think I'm still okay though because I try to eat healthy most of the time.

Sorry, I wish I had more interesting stuff to say but it’s been a lot of the same stuff every week hah... not that its bad, we are all learning a lot but it's pretty much the same routine.

Oh yeah, and you can tell Parker I appreciate the SC2 updates haha it’s always fun to hear about stuff like that. Sometimes we feel really cut off from all things that are going on in the outside world and, yes, that is how it should be, but it was just kinda weird that we hadn't heard anything about the Colorado massacre until like 3 days afterwards.

entonces, he aprendido mucho y se que aprendere mas. estoy agradecido por el don de languas y los maestros aqui. Me gusta mi distrito y cumpanero. me alegra que Dad sea un misionero tambien.

hace diez minutos que la cena empeco'. escribere mas cartas esta semana cuando tengo tiempo. buena suerte y gracias por todo

No comments:

Post a Comment