Monday, November 4, 2013

Hey

So we got transfers.  I am now leaving Villa Gorgona after 4 1/2 months.  My new area is in Ipiales.  I'm super stoked.  It's been over a year now that I've been in Valle del Cauca and I'm finally going back to Nariño.  My area I called frontera.  I think I'm gonna be right on the border of Ecuador.  I'm still gonna be district leader. I don't know my new companion.  Elder A. is gonna be in my district again

It's sad leaving Gorgona but I did my best and left 10 converts.  Oh yeah, Junior, one of the sons of Juan C. and Alba, got baptized on Friday and his dad gave him the Aaronic priesthood on Sunday.  It was sick.  I've never seen a progress like the family Rendon has.

Ipiales is 2 hours away from Pasto and is part of the district of Pasto, but they are trying to be strong enough to break away.  We're gonna have to work hard but it should be cool.  Ipiales is always towards the top as far as the zones go.

No comments:

Post a Comment