Monday, November 25, 2013

Hey,

A couple interesting things.  First our investigators Magali and Bryan I. got baptized.  Was sick.  I baptized Bryan.  He's 10.  I also confirmed him.  Was sick, I had never confirmed anyone before, was cool.

Another interesting thing, about an hour ago I saw the presidents of Colombia and Ecuador.  The one from Colombia is president Santos.  They were doing something with a bridge between Ecuador and Colombia.  When he was leaving, he got really close.  Was way sick..  Elder A.almost shook his hand.  

We are about to go sell arroz con leche so the couple we teach can get married and baptized.  Nice!

Haven't had cuy (guinea pig) yet.  It's been over a year.  I want to try it again.

We're teaching this one lady, Fernanda.  She always goes to church and is the only person in her family who's not baptized.  We can't figure out whats holding her back.

We're getting hyped up for what is supposed to be the best month in the history of the mission.

Oh yeah,  forgot I was sick in bed with fever from Monday to Thursday.  When I finally went to the hospital,  they just gave me some medication.  Finally better.

We're all collecting these little stickers you get from buying a little chocolate call "jet."  There's an album you can buy and fill it up.  Theyre all like plants and animals and stuff with the world. There's 300 all together.

Things are going pretty well.  It was cool to see president Santos in person. I've seen the presidents of 2 other countries in person but never my own.  Wack

Not gonna be able to respond to other letters for lack of time,  but thanks.

Vamos a romperla este mes (we're gonna kill it this month)

élder chase




No comments:

Post a Comment