Monday, July 15, 2013

hey

Another week here in Villagorgona.  

Last Thursday was pretty cool.  Every Thursday we go to this place called Cabuyal.  It's a little town by Villagorgona.  We decided to go on bikes this time.  It was cool.  I felt like your typical missionary.


A couple days ago, there was a fire in Villagorgona.  It was pretty nuts.  It was less than a hundred meters from hitting the block where we live.  The funniest part was that all the Colombians didn't even notice or didn't even care.  People were just there playing soccer in the street or whatever.  It was pretty sweet.

Also, apparently Villagorgona has some issues with water.  From today until Friday, we are not gonna have water there.  So we are staying with the other missionaries in the district here in Cali.  We'll still go to Villagorgona in the day but we sleep in Cali.

We played microfútbol today like we usually do on p-days.  I must say I am getting a lot better than I was.  I scored the first 5 consecutive goals in the game.  It was pretty sweet.  I've caught the fútbol fever.

Speaking of fever, I also have the normal fever.  I had to stay home yesterday.  We went to church then we went home and I had to sleep because I was feeling pretty sick.  Saturday night was the worst though.  I woke up in the middle of the night and started shaking kinda uncontrollably for like 15 minutes and then got all hot and couldn't sleep so I had to take some stuff.  I feel better now.  Not 100 percent, but the worst has passed.

Elder Chase



No comments:

Post a Comment