Monday, October 15, 2012

Hey Everyone!

We went to some place an hour and a half away to go play soccer with some people who hadn't seen missionaries in 11 years or something like that. We got back really late and we're probably gonna hear it for writing past 6 o clock. :)

I got that package last week with the sweaters. They were greatly appreciated. And the face soap, too. The face soap here I'm pretty sure is just making it worse. If you guys ever send another package, more face soap is appreciated. Oh yeah, and I don't know why you guys sent me that white shirt, but it"s appreciated because all my shirts are size 17 and are way too big. I think 16 and a half would have been better but it's not that big of a deal.

To email, Elder I. and I have to go to an internet cafe. There are a whole bunch of them here. There's no way they'd let us have a computer in our apartment, haha.

As far as food goes, I don't think I've had a meal here without rice. I'm so sick of rice. But they do like potatoes and chicken too, and that's pretty good. Elder I. and I eat breakfast in the apartment. I usually make eggs if I'm not feeling lazy. We have lunch at a members house every day. We usually don't eat dinner because people always give us food at every appointment.

I didn't get the picture of my collage in the email. I don't know why, but that's cool that she put that for me. And that's cool that Bishop mentioned me... What did he say? Oh yeah, and I told Jordan to get his papers in so he can get out here already.

Anyways. Sorry I don't have a lot of time, but all the emails and stuff are greatly appreciated. Nos vemos en 21 meses.

Elder Chase

No comments:

Post a Comment