Monday, January 27, 2014

Hey
I am getting transferred after three months in Ipiales.  My new zone is called Zarzal and I am going to a city called Bugalagrande.  I have also been called as a Zone Leader.  My new companion is Elder D., yeah the same Elder D. who was with me in Ciudad Modelo and when I was in Villa Gorgona.  It's funny because we've already been comps (although it was a trio for only three weeks).   I'm pretty dang excited.  I've never been to the northern part of the mission and they say its awesome.  I really am lucky.  I get to go to a place I wanted to go and I already know my future comp and we get along really well.  My current comp is also leaving.  He's going to Pasto.  Elder A. is going to Palmira, which is a little dangerous.  I don't know too much about my new zone, but it consists of like four different cities.  It's too bad I won't be able to be here for the new chapel.  The missionaries that end up here are definitely going to see a lot of success because of it. 



I've figured out something about people in my time here.  I don't know if it's just Colombians or if this applies to everyone, but if you ask someone if they are going to do something and the answer is anything but a for sure yes, they most likely are not gonna do it.  

But yeah, we gotta go clean up the house for the new guys that are coming and go say goodbye to everyone.  The one thing that sucks about the mish is that you get to meet a lot of cool people but then it's likely that you'll never see them again.

I'm excited for the opportunity and extra responsibility the mission  and God have given to me.  I'm just gonna try to do all that I can to help out the other elders of my zone.

Nos vemos pronto.  

elder chase




No comments:

Post a Comment