Monday, September 30, 2013

Hey,


Transferes arrived and............I'm not going anywhere.  I'm actually relieved because I like being here in Gorgona.  The two missionaries in the other part of the ward both got transferred so I'm the new District Leader.  In the district it's going to be me and Elder R., my ex comp, Elder T., with some gringo I don't know, and a trio of hermanas (sister missionaries).  It's gonna be 7 missionaries in 1 ward under my charge.  It will be nuts at first because neither Elder T. nor his comp know the new area and a trio of hermanas is gonna be nuts. But its all good and should be interesting

We had Linas baptism on Saturday.  It was sick!  Her mom had been inactive 18 years.  They live in Cabuyal too, which makes it even harder for them.  I don't have the pics yet but I'll attach the ones of the Rendon family.  We're actually going to go have a family night in their house tonight with the other members here.

Esta semana debe de ser una semana interesante.  Voy a esforzarme por hacer todo lo posible para ayudar al distrito y seguir adelante con la obra aquí.  Gracias por todo el apoyo.

Elder CHAH-say, como la gente dice aquí.  A veces, tengo que escribir mi nombre en un papel así CHEIS para que lo puedan pronunciar.

No comments:

Post a Comment