Monday, March 11, 2013

Hey


So there were baptisms this week. Elder F. and I had one and the whole district had five. Her name is Janni and she turned 16 on the day of her baptism. It was pretty cool. Although the one thing that stinks is that we went to go pick her up Sunday morning so she could come to her confirmation and she a had fight with her mom and her mom wouldn't let her come. So we're just really hoping she comes next Sunday to get confirmed.

Earlier this week we had the loudest thunderstorm I have ever heard in my entire life. And it was in the middle of the night. There was one thunder so loud it woke up all six of us at the same time. Elder Hogan thought they were bombs at first and I thought it was the second coming. It was pretty scary.

It was pretty cool this Sunday, we saw our convert David A. bless the sacrament.

Anyways, so this morning the Elders here really wanted to wrestle for some reason. They put a bunch of mattresses on the floor and tried to get me to wrestle. I had already told them a million times that I'd wrestle, but I wanted to find some grass or somewhere where there is space, but they kept pressuring and I finally did it. We wrestled for probably about an hour and during that our I re-ripped open part of my finger that I had cut in the fan earlier last week. I also got one of my toenails ripped off. We finally decided to stop when two of the mattresses got separated while I was wrestling and one of the Elders whipped me backwards and I smacked my head super hard on the tile. It hurt pretty bad haha. It felt like someone had dropped a brick on my head from the top of a building. I think I'll be fine although, even right now, my head is still kinda pounding and I had blood taste in my nose for a while, haha.

Forgot to mention, but someone broke into the apartment the other night. We're all okay and fine.

Entonces todo está bien aquí. Aprendo cada día lo poquito que sé pero a la vez veo cuanto he aprendido. de todas maneras he cambiado much y más importante, he ayudado a algunas personas a cambiar tambien.

Elder Chase

Arana...yikes!




No comments:

Post a Comment