Monday, October 21, 2013

Hey

On Friday we had the baptisms of G. Obeso and L. Obeso.  It was sick.  I baptized Libia.  My camera wasn't working but the other elders took pics.   I'll try to get some.  and I didn't have a chance to grab my memory again.  I'll try to send pics next week.

So, today we had a big inter-zone microsoccer tournament.  It was sick.  We won the first game then lost the second and then won the 3rd against the best team 3 to 1.  They advanced due to the fact that they had scored more goals overall.  They won the whole thing too.  Oh well, at least we know we could beat the champions.  I did make one goal with my head.  It was sick. I made another one but they didn't count it.

Other than that, things are all good.  Transfers are coming up at the beginning of next month.  Chances are I'm leaving Gorgona. 

On the way back from the tournament, we still had our soccer  jerseys on.  Some cop stopped us and told us to be careful because we were entering the territory of another team from Colombia and that it might be kind of dangerous...nice.

One of our recent converts, Juan Carlos,  got the Aaronic Priesthood the other day.  Awesome.

Quiero disfrutar de lo que a lo mejor serán mis ultimas semanas aquí.  Espero que se pueda obtener la casa capilla para los santos de aquí.  La merecen.

élder chase


No comments:

Post a Comment