Monday, August 12, 2013

things are ok.  We had a baptism on Saturday.  Jennifer.  yeah!

My companion is getting switched, thankfully.  I don't know my new comp ,but we'll see what happens.  

We didn't have anyone come to church last Sunday.  That's the fist time since I've been here.  I don't know what happened but were gonna try to step it up this week.  

Just ate a hamburger.  Doesn't even compare to the US.  oh well, haha

We had a guy named Wainer who was going good towards his baptism, but then his girlfriend (who is a church member) broke up with him and got a new boyfriend a week later.  So, he's really ticked.  He knows the church is true and everything, but doesn't want to  go to church and see her.  It stinks.  Or, as we say here, "que piedra."

Entonces ya que se va Élder L., me toca tomar control aquí.  Espero tener éxito pero de todas maneras voy a tratar de seguir adelante y positivo siempre.  Los pocos miembros aquí son buenos y merecen tener su casa capilla.  Nos vemos


Élder Chase

No comments:

Post a Comment