Monday, May 13, 2013

Hey

We played a lot of fútbol today.  I'm proud to say I've gotten a lot better since the beginning of my mission.  I'm pretty sore though.

The work is going pretty slow.  We're really trying to get the members involved, but this ward has always had a tradition of not being super involved in the work. The converts they have had recently are almost all inactive.  Were just trying to do everything we can.   This is the last week before transfers.  I don't think I'm going anywhere, but they might send two more missionaries to the ward because there are a lot of new missionaries showing up in the mission.  If that happens, I probably won't be with Elder C. anymore.  I might not even stay in the same area even though I'll be in the same ward.

Pero todo bien vamos adelante, Esperamos poder ver los frutos de todo nuestro trabajo aquí pero de todas maneras eso no es  la cosa más importante.  Nos vemos en 14

No comments:

Post a Comment