Monday, June 17, 2013

Dressed for futbol on Pday


View from my house in Ciudad Modelo, Cali, Colombia

Another view from my house in Ciudad Modelo, Cali, Colombia

Hey!

This Saturday we might have baptisms.  Should be sick.  President Prince invited us to do a family home evening type activity in his house tomorrow.  Should be sweet.  There's a lot of pressure on us to make sure we get a lot of people there.  Should be nuts.  

We played more soccer today. I've gotten a lot better, but still have a ways to go to catch up with these guys.

I'm still the only gringo in the zone.

Elder D. and I have the same time in the mish and usually have pretty good ideas, so we've been doing pretty well lately.  Elder T. is kinda just there, although we try to get him more involved.

I'm still teaching English every Thursday.  It's pretty funny.  At this point, I end up correcting the Spanish grammar of my comps more than they correct mine.  Although, I'm still trying to lose the gringo accent.  It doesn't help that I already have a weird voice to start with...  oh well.

Esperamos que las persona se bauticen este sábado.  Hemos trabajado mucho y esperamos poder ver los frutos del trabajo para que estas personas puedan tener las bendiciones que el Señor tiene para ellas.  Vamos bien.

Élder Chase

No comments:

Post a Comment